Saturday, March 28, 2009

The First of Many...

So... like so many women I'm dating.

Wow.. I know not a shocker, but like everyone else, I am sure I feel that my experience is unique and well I guess because it is mine it is.

First, I guess you should learn a bit about me.

I was married at 24 and divorced at 27 (separated at 26)... yep that put a bit of a cramp on my style as you can imagine. Who wanted to date the divorced 27 year old?

The great thing is, I had no kids... no offence to kids, but that is the last thing that I needed!

To add even more to the mix, was I was a virgin when I got married. Yep... a "real" virgin. Now, I am not a religious nut, it was just a self respect thing. A decision I do not regret at all, however, this has created a complication for me...

SEX...

Now, in 2005, we thought we were divorced, paperwork never got filed by lawyers right, so it wasn't official till 206.

I HAVE slept with 2 other people.... it was great.... then I almost slept with a third.... all in the same year and it freaked me the hell out.

I haven't slept with anyone since.. yes... your math is right. No sex, since late 2005.

Now, it is not that I haven't had the opportunity... even from amazingly hot guys, including a Chippendale... yes.. I'm the girl that said no to a Chippendale...

Why? Disease? Fear of Pregnancy?

Nope! I was scared shitless to be honest.

I mean sure, those are all factors to consider... but the BIGGEST thing is... if I start here where do I stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment